After a few weeks without an in person meeting, it was nice to finally be able to meet this week. Things that were taking a while to resolve remotely were quickly handled today and we all got up to pace on the current state of the project. Along with that I assisted with a few small programming issues that had popped up.
I focused on adding in the user stories for tasks and updating the current state of each task. Almost all of our user stories were focused on the actual player due to the nature of the project. To me, this made writing the user stories a bit easier as every task was obvious in its importance.
Along with updating the trello, there were several tasks moved into review today. I reviewed them and ensured they were ready to be incorporated into the build. These tasks were then pushed to second phase awaiting being added to the build. Next week I will be breaking down more of our goals so work can continue as well as testing the build out.

Comments
Post a Comment